- Catherine Sas Q.C.
- Tiffany Chi RCIC
- Robin Seligman LLB
- Stuart Browne MBA
- Richard Kurland LLB
- Eric Major M.Sc.
- Jeffrey Lowe LLC
Date: 16 March 2022
Time: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm Pacific
Type: webinar and recording
- CICC 2.5 hours - Approved, expired 15 March 2023
- LSBC 2.5 hours - Approved, expired 31 December 2022 - attendance to this course will provide you with .25 hours/15 minutes of ethics and professional responsibility component for your BC Law Society reporting.
- For Alberta lawyers, consider including this course as a CPD learning activity in your mandatory annual Continuing Professional Development Plan as required by the Law Society of Alberta.
Key topics to be covered:
- Work Permit Strategies for Permanent Residency for Entrepreneurs
- Start Up Visas: "Nuts and Bolts and one Big Wrench!
- Closing Plenary - "Canada's Business immigration Future - The Return of the lnvestor program and the dawn of the Business Experience Class
- See Agenda for bios.
While speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publication, sometimes things happen which are beyond the control of Imm Seminars. If that happens substitutions or cancellations to speaker/s and/or topic/s may be necessary. In those cases, Imm Seminars will advise all registrants by email as soon as possible. We will also update the Imm Seminars website. We appreciate your cooperation in these cases.