Presenter/s: Robyn Jones RCIC
Date: 14 September 2019
Time: 2 pm - 5:15 pm Pacific
- ICCRC 3 hours - 3 CPD hours approved, expired 24 January 2022
- LSBC 3ours - approved - attendance to this course will provide you with .25 hours/15 minutes of ethics and professional responsibility component for your BC Law Society reporting.
- For Alberta lawyers, consider including this course as a CPD learning activity in your mandatory annual Continuing Professional Development Plan as required by the Law Society of Alberta.
- A brief history of Caregivers in Canada
- Previous programs up to June 2019. Overview.
- Purpose of the new caregiver program/Reason for new provisions
- Interim Pathway for Caregivers
- New Caregiver program
- Employer responsibility
- Applicant eligibility and responsibility:
- Vulnerability in the Industry
- PR application
- WP to PR application
- Ethical Practice considerations:
- a. Commitment
- b. Compliance
- c. Fees
- Q & A
ICCRC - 3 CPD hours, Valid until 24 Jan 2021
LSBC - 3 CPD hours
Robyn Jones RCIC
Robyn Jones is the Director of Operations for Atlantic to Pacific Immigration and Citizenship Consulting and is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant.
She held an Immigration Officer position with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Canada (formerly Citizenship and Immigration Canada) for over fifteen years and held an Officer position with the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (now Global Affairs Canada) for five years.
She enjoys working in the immigration and citizenship field as she finds the work rewarding and challenging. She is happy to play a significant role in making clients’ immigration dreams and goals come true, whether that be on a temporary or permanent basis.
Robyn is a frequent speaker for continuing professional development seminars for other Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants.
While speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publication, sometimes things happen which are beyond the control of Imm Seminars. If that happens substitutions or cancellations to speaker/s and/or topic/s may be necessary. In those cases, Imm Seminars will advise all registrants by email as soon as possible. We will also update the Imm Seminars website. We appreciate your cooperation in these cases.