Roxanne Jessome RCIC
ICCRC - 3 CPD hours approved - expired
LSBC - CPD approved
In person, webinar and recording
27 Sept. 2018 5 pm – 8:30 pm, PST
Location of the event: Suite 300 - 909 Burrard Street Vancouver V6Z 2N2
Express Entry 101 – Just the basics! Now Open for Registration.
Overview of Ministerial Instructions
Overview of Eligibility for Economic Classes requiring application through Express Entry
- Eligibility comes FIRST
- PNP + 1
- FSTP – tricky eligibility requirements
Express Entry Profile
- Creating the profile
- A profile is like a CV – it’s the “highlights” of your client’s life and NOT a life history
- Understanding EE points calculation and strategizing with clients to increase points
Application for PR through Express Entry
- Get ready for an ITA
- BEWARE - “Weaknesses” in the EE algorithm and how to deal with them
- Evidence required
- My client is eligible in one of the Economic Class but their CRS score is low. Should I accept them as a client?
- Understanding misrepresentation
Roxanne Jessome RCIC
Roxanne is a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant and the founder of Join Canada. A graduate of the University of British Columbia, Roxanne is member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council. She is a frequent seminar leader and guest speaker at immigration education events.
She is a current Instructor of Canadian immigration laws, policies and procedures at the University of British Columbia. Her commitment to hard work, attention to detail and expert knowledge of Canadian immigration laws are the reasons behind her reputation for excellent service and results.
While speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publication, sometimes things happen which are beyond the control of Imm Seminars. If that happens substitutions or cancellations to speaker/s and/or topic/s may be necessary. In those cases, Imm Seminars will advise all registrants by email as soon as possible. We will also update the Imm Seminars website. We appreciate your cooperation in these cases.