Presenter/s: Richard Kurland LLB
Date: 15 February 2022
Time: 1 - 3 pm Pacific
Type: webinar and recording
- CICC 2 hours - 2 CPD hours expired 14 February 2023
- LSBC 2 hours - 2 CPD hours approved, expired 31 December 2022 - attendance to this course will provide you with .25 hours/15 minutes of ethics and professional responsibility component for your BC Law Society reporting.
- For Alberta lawyers, consider including this course as a CPD learning activity in your mandatory annual Continuing Professional Development Plan as required by the Law Society of Alberta.
Key topics to be covered:
- Lexbase: What it is and how to use it
- Federal Court: New things to know
Presenter: Richard Kurland LLB
Attorney at Law, Editor-in-Chief of Lexbase
For those who don't know Richard Kurland, he is an Attorney at Law in the provinces of British Columbia and Quebec.
He is best known as the Editor-in-Chief of Lexbase Immigration - his motto is: Keeping Ottawa Honest. He produces monthly release of information obtained under the Access to Information Act called Lexbase.
Richard's contributions to immigration practice across the board is invaluable. He has a great sense of humour and his presentations are always a treat for practitioners.
While speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publication, sometimes things happen which are beyond the control of Imm Seminars. If that happens substitutions or cancellations to speaker/s and/or topic/s may be necessary. In those cases, Imm Seminars will advise all registrants by email as soon as possible. We will also update the Imm Seminars website. We appreciate your cooperation in these cases.