Presenter/s: Tiffany Chi, RCIC
Date: 18 June 2020
Time: 5 - 8:15 pm Pacific
Type: webinar and recording
- ICCRC 3 hours - 3 CPD hours approved, expires 18 June 2020
- LSBC 3 hours - Pending approval, attendance to this course will provide you with .25 hours/15 minutes of ethics and professional responsibility component for your BC Law Society reporting.
- For Alberta lawyers, consider including this course as a CPD learning activity in your mandatory annual Continuing Professional Development Plan as required by the Law Society of Alberta.
- Eligibility of employee and company:
- Basic overview of NAFTA (professionals, intra-company transferees, traders/investors)
- Peru/Colombia FTA (professionals)
- CETA (contractors and professionals)
- Korea-Canada FTA (business visitors, intra-company transferees, professionals)
- Chile FTA (professionals)
- Panama FTA (business visitors and professionals)
- Required documentation and content overview
- processing times and application methods
- Q & A
Please note that information presented is valid at the time of presentation.
While speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publication, sometimes things happen which are beyond the control of Imm Seminars. If that happens substitutions or cancellations to speaker/s and/or topic/s may be necessary. In those cases, Imm Seminars will advise all registrants by email as soon as possible. We will also update the Imm Seminars website. We appreciate your cooperation in these cases.