Presenter/s: Robyn Jones, RCIC
Date: 29 April 2020
Time: 5 - 8:15 pm Pacific
Type: webinar and recording
- ICCRC 3 hours - Approved
- LSBC 3 hours - Pending approval, attendance to this course will provide you with .25 hours/15 minutes of ethics and professional responsibility component for your BC Law Society reporting.
- For Alberta lawyers, consider including this course as a CPD learning activity in your mandatory annual Continuing Professional Development Plan as required by the Law Society of Alberta.
Just knowing about how status affects a client is extremely important, but it’s not enough. This course will help you understand what you need to know to properly support your client.
- What is status?
- What is implied status?
- What is restoration?
- When does a client have status and how do you know how to determine this?
- What factors can cause loss of status?
- How do you remedy a loss of status?
- What are the ethical considerations surrounding how we approach our clients and client files?
- Tips and best practices
- Q & A
Please note that information presented is valid at the time of presentation.
While speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publication, sometimes things happen which are beyond the control of Imm Seminars. If that happens substitutions or cancellations to speaker/s and/or topic/s may be necessary. In those cases, Imm Seminars will advise all registrants by email as soon as possible. We will also update the Imm Seminars website. We appreciate your cooperation in these cases.