ICCRC approved 2 CPD hours. Expires Sunday, June 24, 2018
In person, webinar and recording
March 26 2 hrs 4:00- 6:15pm PST
Location of the event: Suite 300 - 909 Burrard Street Vancouver V6Z 2N2
Avoid Boomerang files! Send it right the first time.
Where to apply and why?
- Factors that determine which offices to submit applications to, including:
- Processing timelines: likelihood of approval, which offices process which types of files
- Differences between offices...what they process. How are processing times affected by the offices to which applications are submitted?
- Specifics of processing offices (inland, visa offices, POE)
- Differences in documentation required between the three types of offices and why those differences exist
- Advantages/disadvantages in submitting inland PR/TR applications compared to overseas submissions
- How PNP offices fit into the mix.
- When is an application considered to be “locked in”
- Associated applications and processes such as work permits
- More common applications:
- Family Sponsorship,
- How to advise the client
- Pitfalls to avoid
While speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publication, sometimes things happen which are beyond the control of Imm Seminars. If that happens substitutions or cancellations to speaker/s and/or topic/s may be necessary. In those cases, Imm Seminars will advise all registrants by email as soon as possible. We will also update the Imm Seminars website. We appreciate your cooperation in these cases.