CICC - CPD Reporting
Webinar participants and those who purchase and watch recordings are required to submit CPD Reporting and Certification Forms along with a payment receipt directly to ICCRC. Imm Seminars does not report webinar attendance to ICCRC.
CPD requirements and obligations
To maintain your RCIC licence, you must:
- Earn 16 CPD hours each term
- Keep all CPD records or documents for 5 years that show you completed your CPD (for example, proof of payment, invoices, proof of registration, proof of attendance, certificate of completion)
- Report your completed CPD activities every year to the College for verification
- If you were selected for a CPD Audit, submit the documentation that college asks within 30 days
If you fail to meet these requirements, you may be fined or have your licence suspended.
How do I report my CPD hours?
- CPD reporting cycle: July 1 to June 30 of the following year (12 months)
- You must complete the CPD Attestation Form and upload it when completing your Annual Renewal.
- June 30: Deadline to complete the Annual Renewal and submit the CPD Attestation Form each year.
CPD submissions made via email or mail will not be accepted.
If you have questions about CPD or the CPD process, contact the CPD Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.