Date: 29 June 2021
Time: 3 - 6 pm Pacific
Type: webinar and recording
- ICCRC 3 hours - Approved, Expired 29 December 2021
- LSBC 3 hours - Applied for: attendance to this course will provide you with .25 hours/15 minutes of ethics and professional responsibility component for your BC Law Society reporting.
- For Alberta lawyers, consider including this course as a CPD learning activity in your mandatory annual Continuing Professional Development Plan as required by the Law Society of Alberta.
Outline: Post-pandemic reality and future of SUV program
- Start-Up Visa Program at a glance
- Regulatory standards
- Evaluation of prospective Applicants
- What is “Innovation”?
- Selection of “Essential” members
- Approaching Designated Organizations
- Case study - suitability and verification process
- PR submission under SUV stream
- Optional Work Permit for qualified
- Keeping Business Active and Operational
- Peer Review Process
- Protecting Clients' Privacy and IP rights
- Communication with IRCC
- Related Federal Case Law Study
Alex TITOV, Ph.D., RCIC
Dr. Alex Titov is an author, international speaker, and a widely recognized expert on corporate strategy, international business transformation and personal development for managers and entrepreneurs for over 22 years.
Licensed Immigration Advisor and Member of ICCRC, Dr. Titov provide exclusive immigration service for business-people and High-Net-Worth individuals from around the world to relocate their assets, operations, personnel and families to Canada and the US.
Educated in the U.S., Canada and Russia, Alex received degrees in Nuclear Physics and in Economics in 80s and early 90s in Russia, before getting his Ph.D. in Business Administration in the USA, finishing with certification in Immigration Law Practice in Canada from Ashton College, where he is a long-term Member of the PAC Committee.
Please note that information presented is valid at the time of presentation.
While speakers and topics are confirmed at the time of publication, sometimes things happen which are beyond the control of Imm Seminars. If that happens substitutions or cancellations to speaker/s and/or topic/s may be necessary. In those cases, Imm Seminars will advise all registrants by email as soon as possible. We will also update the Imm Seminars website. We appreciate your cooperation in these cases.