Manitoba - Business Investor Stream - Part 2
Presenter: Rosanna Pancotto RCIC
Date: 12 March 2019
Time: 4 - 6:15 pm Central
Type: Webinar and recording
- ICCRC - 2 CPD hours approved, expires 12 December 2019 - extension pending
- LSBC - 2 CPD hours approved, attendance to this course will provide you with .25 hours/15 minutes of ethics and professional responsibility component for your BC Law Society reporting
Business Investor Stream
- Focus on Business Intent
- Business Concept – what would be considered by MPNP?
- Net Worth Verification Report
- Using with third parties for net worth verification
- What is considered by the MPNP as part of your client's net worth?
- Current Soft Launch
- What to expect when applying to MPNP Business Program
Ethics and the MPNP
Q & A
A PROUD CANADIAN
Born & Raised on The Canadian Prairies
My name is Rosanna Pancotto. I am a president and founder of Prairie Sky Immigration. I am licensed and professional Canadian Immigration consultant duly authorized to practice in the Immigration Field. I attended post secondary education at the desirable University of Winnipeg, graduating with a B. A., majoring in Politics. I’m also a faculty member for the Ashton College: Immigration Consultant Diploma.
In 2005, I was transferred to Ottawa, Ontario and held the position of Special Assistant to the Western Region for the Former Minister of Citizenship & Immigration. My time in this position was strictly Immigration pertaining to Western Canada. I graduated from Humber College obtaining my Canadian Immigration Practitioner Certificate in 2007. I currently own and operate an Immigration firm in Winnipeg Manitoba and specialize in criminal rehabilitation, inadmissibility, Manitoba PNP program and Refugees.
Type a description for this product here...